Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Photos from my weekend

Hi! I took a trip up to Issaquah, WA last weekend to help my friend Alison get ready to open her new retail shop! This is the view from her backyard. So beautiful!
We spent an evening tie-dying tissue paper for the shop too!
On my way back to Portland yesterday, I stopped in Olympia to visit my friend Zerrin. She is living with her mom in Boston Harbor and it was just beautiful!
 This is a little playhouse in her backyard...


The weather here in Portland is supposed to be nice again and I can't wait to play in the sun this week.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Uhh, I want a backyard playhouse too! And Alison's view is gorgeous.

Unknown said...

nice weather over here in the Uk too- so lucky to be able to play in the sun, enjoy yourself|!
x

Related Posts with Thumbnails