Monday, November 15, 2010

Mood Monday: The Color Black

If you haven't already guessed, I LOVE bright colors. Bright colors lighten my mood and awaken my youthful spirit. But there are those rare times I find myself drawn to darkness. Having been stuck in bed with strep throat these last few days has made me gravitate into the dark. That may sound a little eery, but I've literally been stuck in my dark basement bedroom for three days! Darkness for me can feel calming. It blocks out distractions and forces me to just let my body rest, heal, and reenergize. That said, as I've surfed across the blogosphere, I've found a lot of black inspiration to share...
(girlseyesbutterflies)
(indigodreams)
(triooflovesongs)
(moonflowerpyramidvision)
(bohemianpunk)(bohemianpunk)
(bohemianpunk)
(bobowoodlake)
(suninscorpio)
(summerteeth)
(literarypipit)
(bornbeforethewild)
(triooflovesongs)

3 comments:

Megan V said...

Ooh they're all gorgeous. I really hope you start feeling better soon!!! Strep is the worrrst. I was in bed all day yesterday with a bad cold...sleep cures all. xoxo

Unknown said...

Thanks Megan ♥

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts with Thumbnails