Monday, May 3, 2010

Hello Monday!

Hi Everyone! I hope you had a great week & weekend. I'm back with some photos from the big Crafty Wonderland Super Colossal Spring Sale that happened this past weekend. Here are a few photos of my booth:



I had lots of fun! I sat next to my friends from A Tea Leaf and Slide Sideways.

This week I have quite a few things to share! Including more Crafty Wonderland photos, a shop update, and some new artist inspiration I discovered over the weekend. Stay tuned! My next post will be on Wednesday. See you then!

2 comments:

A Tea Leaf said...

Hey lady! This weekend was sooo much fun and I'm glad we got to share it together. Your God's eye brooches are so adorable. Also, I am a fan of the Friendship bracelets. So clever. Looking forward to seeing more of your pictures from the weekend.

Have a good week! See ya on Thursday?

Natalie said...

Your booth looks great Rachel!

Related Posts with Thumbnails