Monday, April 19, 2010

10 Things I ♥ Monday

Hi Everyone! Hope you all had a great weekend. I spent my Saturday working a double at Wildwood Restaurant, but I had Sunday off. I played outside in the sun and cooked homemade pasta and ragu sauce for dinner. It was yummy if I don't say so myself. I have another busy week ahead of me. I thought I'd share 10 things I'm loving with you all...

1. Bird art by Pragya K.

2. Pretty kitchen corner by Dottie Angel.

3. Hand stitched embroidered buttons from embroidery button swap at Feeling Stitchy.

4. Mary Blair's pretty illustration.

5. Pretty jars.

6. Gorgeous laser cut wood necklace by Henderson Dry Goods.

7. A cozy bed from Little Gypsy.

8. Striped tights from KRISATOMIC.

9. Hand-painted lunch tin set via Lushlee.

10. 3D Floral Wallpaper via Jars of Cute.


Hope you enjoyed that! I have another double work day tomorrow, so I won't be able to do a blog post. But I will see you on Wednesday!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails