Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Indie Business

I just registered to take this online class and thought I'd share what it's about in case any of you lovely followers are also interested ♥

I'm pretty excited! The teachers are three successful women that I have been stalking (er.. I mean- reading their blogs, admiring their work, following their tweets- nothing creepy) for over a year. It's a 6 week online course for anyone wanting to build an online/local creative business. Get more details about the class here. Registration started today, so if you're interested sign up quick before it fills up!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

that looks like an awesome class! I wish I could spare $75 to take it :(

Unknown said...

I know! I really splurged on this one. I hope it's as amazing as it sounds :)

Anzouya said...

Nice to meet you classmate!I can't wait to start. See you "in class" :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails