Thursday, October 8, 2009

Fall


Well, it's official, fall has come upon us here in the Pacific Northwest. This is my favorite time of year and I am so happy to spend it in Portland. I love watching the trees change colors and getting out my winter scarves and sweaters. Above you'll see me wearing one of my new tie-dye wraps! You can find them for sale at Tender Loving Empire right now. I'll hopefully have some more photos taken this weekend. I am dying to get them into my Etsy shop! My brother, Dan, took this photo for me. We'll see if I can trick him into taking some more shots soon :-)

Other News:
• New Peace Sign Ornaments are now for sale in my Etsy shop.
• I will be at the Llewellyn Holiday Market in Sellwood on November 13th - 14th
• If you haven't entered my October Giveaway yet, take a moment to do so! I would love to hear your feedback AND you could win some Tie-Dye Garland!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails