Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Handmade Cards

I've been severely slacking lately in the card-making department. I missed Mother's Day, my brother's bday and my dad's bday (sorry fam!). But I thought I'd post about these two cards I made most recently. I think making a card by hand is way more thoughtful/fun than a store bought one.


This card I made for Teresa's 21st birthday.


I made this for my friend Patrick after his bicycling accident last year. Luckily, he didn't break his sense of humor :-)

2 comments:

alisonml said...

I heart both of these cards, which you know.
I especially love the one I get to keep.

We kept the bike card up on the fridge till Patrick could walk again. Now I gotta figure out where to put it away.

Anonymous said...

Hi how are you?
I was looking through your blog and found it interesting and wanted to leave you a comment.

I hope you will visit my art blog, and become friendly.
Hope to hear from you soon,
Jesse Noe

Related Posts with Thumbnails