Sunday, February 8, 2009



I've been at an emotional low this week. Work felt draining. The gym made me ache. This week was the first time in a while that I've felt the pains of loneliness. For the past month I've been actually seeking and yearning for solitude. I've had the feeling of wanting to hide from the world and exist quietly with my cats and craft projects. I think I just needed some time to ruminate in the changes in my life and what I wanted for myself.

I've been thinking a lot about relationship and what it means to know someone. For the past 2 years that was something I intentionally avoided. I needed time to get to know myself and what I wanted. Now I feel like I'm finally ready to open myself up to other people and find companionship.

1 comment:

Saulster said...

I'm glad you've given yourself some time. Don't settle. :)


...or I'll slap you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails